- This event has passed.
Professional Development Teacher Training, 2020.
3 November 2020 at 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Professional Development Teacher Training for school secondary staff.
Teachers are the E.R. for students. They are the first to see issues arise and behaviour changes in students and it is imperative they are well-informed in understanding and identifying the fluctuating mental health and emotional wellbeing of students.
This PD covers the topics of:
- Understanding the psycho-social developmental age of adolescence.
- Issues around identity and the conflict that can have in friendships.
- Mental health, focusing on identifying anxiety and depression in teens and the role of the teacher – where they can help, what they can do/say and when to refer to the counsellor.
Resource: The Key, A Social Emotional Toolkit for Teens.
If your school is interested in PD training, please get in touch. email@example.com
- 3 November 2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Adult Courses, Courses, Teen Courses
- Event Tags:
- Author, counsellor, course facilitator, Emotional Intelligence, emotional well being, identity, mental health, mental health teacher training, online counsellor, professional development, Romi Grossberg, teacher training, teen anxiety, teen depression, teen emotional well being, teen identity, teen mental health, The Key, The Key A Social Emotional Toolkit for Teens
Tagged Authorcounsellorcourse facilitatorEmotional Intelligenceemotional well beingidentitymental healthmental health teacher trainingonline counsellorprofessional developmentRomi Grossbergteacher trainingteen anxietyteen depressionteen emotional well beingteen identityteen mental healthThe KeyThe Key A Social Emotional Toolkit for Teens